Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fun With PicMonkey

I recently did a post on how to knock off a boutique print with the website PicMonkey. I can't tell you how much I love this website. It has so many amazing features and it's FREE. For whatever reason, I've just been playing with it non-stop. I take that back. I know the reason why. I see prints on Pinterest on I want to see if I can make and tweak them a little bit. (Darn you Pinterest.)

Next we'll have a little photo montage of prints I found on Pinterest, followed by my versions made with PicMonkey.








M is for Merritt


Stewart Family Established 1983


I Love Georgia

I'll admit, I was lazy and used the same background color for everything but since, at the time, I didn't know for sure they would work, it seemed like less of a waste of time should they not work. 

Tutorials to come at a later date. If you find that you simply can't wait or feel you don't have the computer savvy, feel free to go to the Etsy stores and buy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment