Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tribal Digital Print: The Beginning

In case you haven't noticed, the tribal trend is crazy hot right not. Another thing you may not have noticed, Pinterest and I kinda have a thing. It supplies endless inspiration and a place to show off my jewelry and projects.

I recently found this print duo on Pinterest.
I loved the tribal print on the left and decided to use one of my favorite websites, PicMonkey, to recreate it and create a tutorial.

Step 1. 
Create your background.
If you don't know how to do this or what I'm talking about, see this post

Step 2. 
Go back to the Homepage.
Select Edit a Photo.


Step 3. 
Pull up your background.


Step 4. 
From here on out, I'm going to show you tricks on how to re-create the elements from the inspiration.
You can then use any combination of them to create a tribal themed print that suits you.

There will be a posts soon for the tips on how to re-create this Tribal Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment