Monday, October 15, 2012

Pizza Monkey Bread

Recipes and cooking are not exactly my thing but, it is something I have done and you can do yourself. 



Believe or not, I didn't get this off Pinterest. I put it there so my Mom could see and consider putting on the Menu that week. I actually got it off of Tums' Facebook Page

I generally followed the recipe. We didn't have any pepperoni (probably a good thing) so I used some chunks of cooked chicken. I didn't have any garlic cloves either so I used melted butter and garlic salt. It didn't see to add any flavor to me but I may have not used enough. 

I also used a wheat crust which gave it a definitely not pizza crust flavor that I wouldn't recommend if you wanted a real pizza taste. 

There was enough for myself, my older, very hungry, brother, and my mother, and some leftovers. Granted, my brother loved it so much he probably would've eaten the whole thing. He was so excited and loved it so much it was almost hilarious. 

Overall, I think it's a good recipe and can certainly be adapted to many different tastes. I dipped some of mine in Ranch dressing as is my taste. I could also see using alfredo for dipping sauce and maybe filling the dough with spinach, artichoke, and chicken. The possibilities really are endless.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I didn't just make you starve. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment