Saturday, October 13, 2012

My New Board

As I am sure you have noticed, I get a lot of my projects off Pinterest. When writing posts, I often have to sift through the endless pins on my Crafts to Do board to find the original links for the projects. After doing this a few times, I thought, 'Why don't I just go through all my pins at one time and put them on a board of projects that I've completed?'


So I did. I've created this Finished Projects board with that idea in mind. You'll see posts about most, if not all, of these projects at some point or another.


If you want to try one of the projects and I haven't posted on it yet, feel free to leave a comment on the pin or leave a comment on this blog.

*If I could ask just a small favor, if you could like, follow, etc. my boards and pins when you visit them, I would greatly appreciate it.*

Thanks and have a great day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment