Sunday, April 21, 2013

Vial Neckalce

These necklaces seem to have become pretty popular. I saw these on Pinterest.



One of my (somewhat) secrets when it comes to making jewelry is to get my supplies at Claire's. There's an outlet store near me with a coupon for 20% off your purchase. Combine that with their 10 for $10 sales and you have some cheap supplies. 

Last summer, I cleaned them out of their vial earrings there. My intentions were to turn them into necklaces. Not to long ago, I relieved them of their earring hooks. Alas, I was short on necklace chains. I am ALWAYS short on necklace chains. So, that sat for a while.

Last weekend, I finally got some necklace chains and turned them into necklaces.


Do I feel bad it took me this long to make them, yes. Am I glad I finally got them done, yes.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment