Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bling Bracelets

One of our dearest family friends, Debbie Warren, came to me one day and asked for my help making some jewelry. 

She's what we like to call a Mary Kay Lady. Her proper term is Mary Kay Sales Director. If you're in the North Georgia area and would like an incredible Mary Kay Lady or if you want to join Mary Kay with a Lady who has been so successful she got a car in 1 MONTH, here's her webpage

Debbie Adamson Warren

As a director, she was invited to participate in a bracelet making party. She loved the bracelet she made so much she wanted to make more like it. Of course, she's so busy being a director, she doesn't have time to make them herself. Thus, I come in. 

She bought some strings of beads at JoAnn's on sale, (Woo! Go saving!) and some beading elastic. She gave them to me and I went at it. At first, I wasn't very crazy about them. They were too 'blingy' for me. If you know me, that probably seems crazy seeing as how I'm not of slight stature or anything. 

Below are some of the bracelets I strung up for her:







I also made a couple of pairs of earrings to match:



She was so excited when they were done and so was I. They've really started to grow on me in terms of the amount of 'Bling.'

Mary Kay is a great company. They do so much for their employees, after all, what was the color of the last car your company gave you? ;) They also do so much with different charities, they really do Enrich Women's Lives. Debbie is also a great person that has really been able to make Mary Kay work for her. You can be sure she will do her best to take care of all your Mary Kay needs.

Thanks for coming by and have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME-do you not 'see' the doors of opportunity flinging open to you?

    ReplyDelete